Forum: Ruby on Rails Model.find(:first, :lock=>true) Unknown key(s) :lock

Justin M. (Guest)
on 2007-01-24 20:51
Rails 1.2.1

Has anyone ever gotten this error? According to the API, this is exactly
how you are suppose to use it
Justin M. (Guest)
on 2007-01-24 23:33
Justin M. wrote:
> Rails 1.2.1
>
> Has anyone ever gotten this error? According to the API, this is exactly
> how you are suppose to use it

My error. I am using version 1.1.6. This feature is rails 1.2.1 only.
Mark Reginald J. (Guest)
Justin M. wrote:
> Rails 1.2.1
>
> Has anyone ever gotten this error? According to the API, this is exactly
> how you are suppose to use it

WFM. Are you sure you're on 1.2.1?  Check your environment.rb
for a RAILS_GEM_VERSION constant, or vendor/rails for old source.