Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] CHM Documentation for Rails 1.2.1

DeLynn B. (Guest)
Just a quick announcement to let those interested know that I've
updated my CHM documentation file to match the latest 1.2.1 release of
Rails. You can download it from here:
http://delynnberry.com/projects/rails-chm-documentation/.

--
DeLynn B.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

I always like to have it in this format as well.
So thank you.

Peter
Scott M. (Guest)
DeLynn B. wrote:
> Just a quick announcement to let those interested know that I've
> updated my CHM documentation file to match the latest 1.2.1 release of
> Rails. You can download it from here:
> http://delynnberry.com/projects/rails-chm-documentation/.

cheers, always welcome so thanks for the effort
Davo (Guest)
Hi thanks for the docs, but don't forget it's 2007 now :)
Dave
DeLynn B. (Guest)
On 1/22/07, Davo <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hi thanks for the docs, but don't forget it's 2007 now :)
> Dave
>

> On Jan 23, 2:31 am, "DeLynn B." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > Just a quick announcement to let those interested know that I've
> > updated my CHM documentation file to match the latest 1.2.1 release of
> > Rails. You can download it from
> > here:http://delynnberry.com/projects/rails-chm-documentation/.

There's one case where a quick copy and paste can come back to bite
bite you. Thanks for the reminder! :-)