Forum: Radiant CMS Language Redirect Extension

Giovanni I. (Guest)
I ported the Language Redirect Behavior to mental. You can get it from

https://svn1.hosted-projects.com/medlar/language_r...

The port was straightforward so I assumed no tests were necessary
(wrong assumption, I know). You can do whatever you want with it.

--Giovanni
Sean C. (Guest)
Looks good, Giovanni!  A functional test would probably be all that is
necessary -- something that tests if the redirection works correctly, in
as
many different cases as possible or reasonable.

Sean
Giovanni I. (Guest)
Now you're forcing me to write tests :D

2007/1/22, Sean C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
john (Guest)
On 2008/12/09, at 14:03, Michael Kessler wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking for the "Language Redirect" extension, but unfortunately
> the subversion repository that is linked from the third-party
> extension page on the radiant wiki has been deleted. Can someone who
> has this extension installed kindly provide me a copy, or better
> share it on github so that we can update the wiki?

Maybe one of these 3 extensions on GitHub provide a similar solution.
I haven't personally investigated any of the options.

=
=
=
=
=
=
         url: http://github.com/lorenjohnson/radiant-language-switch
which
       allows simple template switching based upon language.
=
=
=
=
=
=
         url: http://github.com/DefV/site_language
=
=
=
=
=
=
         url: http://github.com/peburrows/translator
=
=
=
=
=
=
Michael,

I'll send you a tarball of a modified version of the original.

Sean
Giovanni I. (Guest)
If anyone needs mine I closed the svn server and put it on github
http://github.com/intinig/radiant_language_redirec...

Feel free to contribute.

Sean please contribute your changes :)

2008/12/9 Sean C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Sean C. (Guest)
I'll fork it this weekend at the sprint.  Thanks!

Sean
Giovanni I. (Guest)
Np. I moved away from svn but forgot to move all the projects to github.

2008/12/9 Sean C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Michael Kessler (Guest)
John,

I had a look at those extensions, but I feel that the simplicity and
independency of the different language trees are exactly what I've
looked for.

Anyway thanks for all the responses.

Michael
Michael Kessler (Guest)
Thanks, I updated the wiki to point at the new location.