Forum: Rails Engines Engines, Rails 1.2, ActiveRbac...

Hendy I. (Guest)

Dr. Adam, is there still any "known issues" with Engines "latest
stable" (or maybe trunk) and Rails 1.2?

And to ActiveRbac developers... I would want to know what's the
current situation (uggh, so militaristic) regarding ActiveRbac and
Rails 1.2? BTW your Trac is flogged with spam porn :-(

--
Hendy I.
Web: http://hendy.gauldong.net

  http://svn.rails-engines.org/engines/branches/rb_1.2

Feedback on any issues is always gratefully recieved, either here or
on the issue site (http://dev.rails-engines.org, login details on the
main web site).

If there are no issue reports, I'll be making the 1.2 branch
"official" this week.

James
Kosmas Schuetz (Guest)
on 2007-02-24 00:26
Hendy I. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dr. Adam, is there still any "known issues" with Engines "latest
> stable" (or maybe trunk) and Rails 1.2?
>
> And to ActiveRbac developers... I would want to know what's the
> current situation (uggh, so militaristic) regarding ActiveRbac and
> Rails 1.2? BTW your Trac is flogged with spam xxx :-(
>
> --
> Hendy I.
> Web: http://hendy.gauldong.net
> Mobile: +62 856 24889899
> Yahoo Messenger: ceefour666
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ceefour

Hi Hendy,

I've ported ActiveRBAC to Rails 1.2 and Engines 1.2 for my own purpose.
It wasn't much work :-). I sended the stuff to turingstudio.com, so they
can use it to
migrate to 1.2.

Best regards,
Kosmas
HunkyBill (Guest)
on 2007-03-29 19:13
Kosmas Schuetz wrote:
> Hi Hendy,
>
> I've ported ActiveRBAC to Rails 1.2 and Engines 1.2 for my own purpose.
> It wasn't much work :-). I sended the stuff to turingstudio.com, so they
> can use it to
> migrate to 1.2.
>
> Best regards,
> Kosmas

Hi Kosmas,

Would it be possible to get a hold of your updated RBAC for Rails 1.2. I
am not familiar with the 'older' 1.1 codebase, making an update more
difficult. Just a diff file would suffice, or perhaps a small
explanation of needed changes?

Thanks