Forum: Ruby on Rails Script to put column names as comments in model class files

Chris Malek (Guest)
I am looking for a script that will put the database column names as
comments above the model files.

I read about this somewhere but I can't seem to find it again.

It was a script that ran through the column names of the database
tables and modified the model class files with comments that showed the
table names.

For instance the script put the "column names" comments that I mocked
up below.

/app/models/client.rb

# column names
#    client_name