Forum: Radiant CMS 503 on Radiant site

Michael J. (Guest)
Where did the site go?

I'm getting a 503:

http://radiantcms.org/
http://dev.radiantcms.org/

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Marty H. (Guest)
Virtual servers are quite affordable.  I have my sites on a xen
virtual server at http://www.slicehost.com/.  The small slice is
$20/mo.

Cheers,
Marty
Michael J. (Guest)
Ha!

I'm on "alberni" too, maybe it's all the radiant site traffic that
makes my site so slow. ;-)

I also have one of their "container" hosting plans and it is smoking
fast! (but spendy)
John W. Long (Guest)
Michael J. wrote:
> Where did the site go?
>
> I'm getting a 503:
>
> http://radiantcms.org/
> http://dev.radiantcms.org/
>
> Service Temporarily Unavailable
> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

We should be back in business now. Thanks for the heads up.

--
John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

Sean
Nathaniel T. (Guest)
On 1/12/07, Michael J. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Where did the site go?
>
> I'm getting a 503:
>
> http://radiantcms.org/
> http://dev.radiantcms.org/
>
> Service Temporarily Unavailable
> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I shouldn't rag on the host since John's paying for it, not me, but,
um, yah. It's back up now.

--
Nathaniel T.

<:((><
Sean C. (Guest)
Ah, yes.  It would be nice to have mongrel_cluster instead of a poor
single-instance site.  But honestly, I don't use my site enough to
warrant a dedicated host.

Sean