Forum: Ruby on Rails nice tab implementation - rails?

Mike D. (Guest)
Hi:

I have a RoR index page where I'd like to implement some tabs.  Each
tab would contain a bunch of fields that would be populated on the tab
upon clicking it.  Is there a tabs implementation anywhere in RoR or
scriptaculous that anyone can point me to?

Thanks so much in advance!

Mike
dweinand (Guest)
looking for something like that?
http://blog.seesaw.it/articles/2006/07/23/the-easi...

HTH
ry a. (Guest)
on 2007-10-07 19:33
Mike D. wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have a RoR index page where I'd like to implement some tabs.  Each
> tab would contain a bunch of fields that would be populated on the tab
> upon clicking it.  Is there a tabs implementation anywhere in RoR or
> scriptaculous that anyone can point me to?
>
> Thanks so much in advance!
>
> Mike

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here's how I built tabs
for one of my sites:
http://rpheath.com/posts/2007/09/27/tabbed-navigat....
linoj (Guest)