Forum: Ruby on Rails rails payment plugins

Radu S. (Guest)
Hi everybody,

I am working on a RoR webservice that will require payment processing.

For starters it would only have to process paypal payments, but in the
future it will probably need to know about CC processing, maybe
something through authorize.net.

On rubyforge I found a couple of plugins[1] and I was wondering if any
of you have worked with them, and maybe have some suggestions on which
to use.

Thanks,
Radu S.

[1]http://rubyforge.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&w...
seth b. (Guest)
I use the payment gem on Substruct....

ActiveMerchant was developed by the Shopify guys and I hear that works
well
also.

You'd be fine going with either.

- s