Forum: Ruby on Rails Anyone RoR users in Sarasota Florida Or Tampa want to networ

Michael S. (Guest)
If your in my area drop me a line, I'm looking to get connected with
other
RoR, Python, Linux, BSD lving people!! OSX counts too :)

--
-mike
JD Harrington (Guest)

-JD
Michael S. (Guest)
Thanks for the tip, but it's about 2+ hr ride :)

--
-mike
Scott B. (Guest)

> > --
> > -mike

Michael,

You should check out the Tampa Ruby Meetup Group -
http://ruby.meetup.com/73/ - we meet once a month @ USF in Tampa. :)

--
Scott B.
Electro Interactive, Inc.

--
-mike
Chris B. (Guest)
Michael S. wrote:
> If your in my area drop me a line, I'm looking to get connected with
> other
> RoR, Python, Linux, BSD lving people!! OSX counts too :)
>
> --
> -mike

I'll be relocating to Sarasota this summer and would be interested in a
local Ruby group.
Bill W. (Guest)
Hi  Chris,  Michael;

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Chris B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>