Forum: Ruby Loading screens

Hunter W. (Guest)
on 2007-01-18 07:57
This is a random question, but I am a noob.  Can anyone recommend some
good "loading" or "Processing" screens.  I'd like for my users to see
something than just wait around.  My process should complete easily
within 20 secs.

The easier to implement the screen the better!  As always thanks for
your help!
Mat S. (Guest)
On Jan 18, 2007, at 12:58 AM, Hunter W. wrote:

> This is a random question, but I am a noob.  Can anyone recommend some
> good "loading" or "Processing" screens.  I'd like for my users to see
> something than just wait around.  My process should complete easily
> within 20 secs.
>
> The easier to implement the screen the better!  As always thanks for
> your help!

What kind of application?
-Mat
Hunter W. (Guest)
on 2007-01-18 18:14
Mat S. wrote:
> On Jan 18, 2007, at 12:58 AM, Hunter W. wrote:
>
>> This is a random question, but I am a noob.  Can anyone recommend some
>> good "loading" or "Processing" screens.  I'd like for my users to see
>> something than just wait around.  My process should complete easily
>> within 20 secs.
>>
>> The easier to implement the screen the better!  As always thanks for
>> your help!
>
> What kind of application?
> -Mat

Just a website for a small number of users.  Any sort of active
graphical loading screening is good.  Like a progress bar or....

Thanks!