Forum: Ferret svn: command not found

Adam (Guest)
on 2007-01-18 01:41
Upon trying to install I keep getting the following error message in my
terminal...

svn: command not found

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Florian G. (Guest)
Do you have Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org ) installed?
Otherwise, installing a plugin won't work - rails plugin-feature depends
on this.
Adam (Guest)
on 2007-01-18 03:04
Florian G. wrote:
> Do you have Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org ) installed?
> Otherwise, installing a plugin won't work - rails plugin-feature depends
> on this.

I installed Locomotive. Can I assume I have Subversion?
Andreas K. (Guest)
On 18.01.2007, at 02:04, Adam wrote:

> Florian G. wrote:
>> Do you have Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org ) installed?
>> Otherwise, installing a plugin won't work - rails plugin-feature
>> depends
>> on this.
>

> I installed Locomotive. Can I assume I have Subversion?

You can pretty safely assume that you haven't, or else you wouldn't
have got that error message.

So go grab it from:

http://metissian.com/projects/macosx/subversion/

Cheers,
Andy
Adam (Guest)
on 2007-01-18 06:58
Andreas K. wrote:
> On 18.01.2007, at 02:04, Adam wrote:
>
>> Florian G. wrote:
>>> Do you have Subversion ( http://subversion.tigris.org ) installed?
>>> Otherwise, installing a plugin won't work - rails plugin-feature
>>> depends
>>> on this.
>>

>> I installed Locomotive. Can I assume I have Subversion?
>
> You can pretty safely assume that you haven't, or else you wouldn't
> have got that error message.
>
> So go grab it from:
>
> http://metissian.com/projects/macosx/subversion/
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Didn't have subversion properly configured, all set now. Thanks for your
help.