Forum: Ruby Ruby && PDF generation

Reid T. (Guest)
I cannot recall if I've posted this link before; regardless, anyone who
wishes to generate PDF output from ruby may be interested in this.  Some
very good examples ( source and output ).

http://libharu.sourceforge.net/examples.html

reid
bbiker (Guest)
Reid T. wrote:
> I cannot recall if I've posted this link before; regardless, anyone who
> wishes to generate PDF output from ruby may be interested in this.  Some
> very good examples ( source and output ).
>
> http://libharu.sourceforge.net/examples.html
>

> reid

great examples -- thanks

bbiker
Reid T. (Guest)
bbiker wrote:
>> reid
>>

> great examples -- thanks
>
> bbiker

yeah, perhaps we should mention to the maintainer that the list might be
a good place to post release notifications?
Shawn B. (Guest)
hey thanks, and just in time.
shawn