Forum: Ruby on Rails Beginning Ruby on Rails E-Commerce: best book to learn test?

koloa (Guest)
on 2007-01-17 16:54
hi, i am finally done the coding part of my rails application and now in
the testing phase. i know now that my next rails project, im going to
code and test at the same time!

anyways, ive been reading that the e-commerce book for rails does heavy
testing. is this book recommended to help me understand how to run and
create test procedures for my application?

thanks.
Reginald LeBeaufont (Guest)
on 2007-01-17 19:06
koloa wrote:

> anyways, ive been reading that the e-commerce book for rails does heavy
> testing. is this book recommended to help me understand how to run and
> create test procedures for my application?

The eCommerce book is awesome, and yes it includes testing right from
the start.
Richard (Guest)
I agree that eCommerce is awesome, but it could be tough for a
Rails/MySQL newbie.  It'll be fine for Kola because he's already done a
lot of coding in Rails.

I started with "Agile Web D. with Rails" and then "Ruby for
Rails".  After reading a little of those books, and a little of "Rails
Recipes",  I really appreciated finding eCommerce.

HTH,
Richard