Forum: Ruby RubyConf 2006 Presenter? Send me your materials!!!

Ryan D. (Guest)
I've been hosting the rubyconf presentation materials for the past 5
years and I'm not about to stop now. Please send me your slides /
pdfs / whatever and I'll get them up.
Nathaniel T. (Guest)
On 1/17/07, Ryan D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I've been hosting the rubyconf presentation materials for the past 5
> years and I'm not about to stop now. Please send me your slides /
> pdfs / whatever and I'll get them up.

My talk is up on the Terralien blog:

  http://blog.terralien.com/past/2006/10/26/open_cla...

Linking would be preferred.

Thanks!

--
Nathaniel T.

<:((><
Gregory B. (Guest)
> I've been hosting the rubyconf presentation materials for the past 5
> years and I'm not about to stop now. Please send me your slides /
> pdfs / whatever and I'll get them up.

http://reporting.stonecode.org/ruport-rubyconf-06.pdf
Bil K. (Guest)
Ryan D. wrote:
> I've been hosting the rubyconf presentation materials for the past 5
> years and I'm not about to stop now. Please send me your slides / pdfs /
> whatever and I'll get them up.

Please?  Pretty please?

Later,