Forum: Ferret ferret and mongrel

johan duflost (Guest)
Dear all,

Does anybody know if there's problem with ferret running with mongrel ?
got unpredictable segfaults. Everything works well with fastcgi instead
of
mongrel.
I use ruby 1.8.5, apache 2, mod proxy, mongrel 0.3.13.4, ferret 0.10.13
and
rails 1.1.6

Thanks,

Johan

Johan Duflost
Analyst Programmer
Belgian Biodiversity Platform ( http://www.biodiversity.be)
Belgian Federal Science Policy Office (http://www.belspo.be )
Tel:+32 2 650 5751 Fax: +32 2 650 5124
Jens K. (Guest)
On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 08:02:33AM +0100, johan duflost wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Does anybody know if there's problem with ferret running with mongrel ? I
> got unpredictable segfaults. Everything works well with fastcgi instead of
> mongrel.
> I use ruby 1.8.5, apache 2, mod proxy, mongrel 0.3.13.4, ferret 0.10.13 and
> rails 1.1.6

I have several applications using Ferret that are running fine in
Mongrel. However if it doesn't happen with fastcgi there might be a
problem as well. There have been several threads about finding out how
and why Mongrel segfaulted on the mongrel-users list in the past.

Jens

--
webit! Gesellschaft für neue Medien mbH          www.webit.de
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur Jens Krämer