Forum: Ruby-Forum.com ':' search Bug?

Joseph H. (Guest)
on 2007-01-14 22:10
Can anyone speak to whether something like
http://www.ruby-forum.com/search?query=%3A
results in an application error?

=josephholsten
Ray (Guest)
on 2007-01-15 04:57
Joseph Holsten wrote:

> Can anyone speak to whether something like
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/search?query=%3A
> results in an application error?

Yes. I get an application error at that url and the following in one of
my applications.

Ferret::QueryParser::QueryParseException in EventsController#search

Error occured in src/q_parser.y:279 - yyerror
  couldn't parse query ``:''. Error message  was syntax error

Ray