Forum: Ruby on Rails Page layout problem ...

Swaraj S. (Guest)
on 2007-01-14 01:02
If you take a look here http://wrx.homeip.net:3000/admin/ship and pick
the first order only and click on Ship Selected Items, the following
page looses the formatting for the sidebar :( .. Any ideas how to fix
this ?
Swaraj S. (Guest)
on 2007-01-14 01:03
The system is from the "Agile Web D. with Ruby on Rails" book.
I was just trying to add map functionality ...
Swaraj S. (Guest)
on 2007-01-14 18:32
Swaraj S. wrote:
> The system is from the "Agile Web D. with Ruby on Rails" book.
> I was just trying to add map functionality ...

the site is up now, anyone with feedback ?
Swaraj S. (Guest)
on 2007-01-14 19:28
alright fixed it myself by setting the font size in stylesheet.