Forum: Ruby on Rails Ambiguities in documentation

Greg L. (Guest)
on 2007-01-14 00:14
Hi Folks,

I've been having a lot of problems with the rails docs. There are tons
of ambiguities, or may be just missing commas. I don't really know, but
I am having a lot of difficulty working out what the docs mean. Its
terribly frustrating.

Could someone with a the important docs, like associations, and sort
them out.

Thanks,

Greg
Steve R. (Guest)
on 2007-01-14 01:22
I think many would be happy to improve the documentation, but you can
help by providing the specific pages you find confusing and a
description of why they didn't meet your needs.

Please feel free to post to:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rubyonrails-do...

Thanks