Forum: Ruby on Rails Deploying with Capistrano to a Windows box

Bob (Guest)
on 2007-01-12 23:04
All,

I was wondering if it's possible (and how) to deploy a rails app to a
windows box using capistrano.

Thanks for the help.
Luke (Guest)
on 2007-01-15 13:58
Bob wrote:
> All,
>
> I was wondering if it's possible (and how) to deploy a rails app to a
> windows box using capistrano.
>
> Thanks for the help.

I want to figure this out too - Capistrano uses POSIX commmands (i.e.
linux) so the only way to do this is to install cygwin on the windows
box.

Haven't had time to really look into it - let me know if you find out
anything though...

Cheers
Luke