Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails App Showcase

Alex B (Guest)
on 2007-01-10 15:12
Hi:

I am looking for inspiration! Is there rails application showcase site?
where you can visit all the rails site or apps? I am not after
downloading app but to see what folks are doing with rails..

Any inspirational URLS :-)
Cheers
Jean-François (Guest)
Alex :
> I am looking for inspiration! Is there rails application showcase site?
> where you can visit all the rails site or apps? I am not after
> downloading app but to see what folks are doing with rails..

HappyCodr
http://happycodr.com/

    -- Jean-François.

--
À la renverse.
Alex B (Guest)
Jean-François wrote:

Cool! This one has a bit of info about actual sites..

Thank you!