Forum: Ferret outstanding patches

William M. (Guest)
Where tha Dave at? I've got 3 outstanding patches I'd like to see
committed, or at least get some feedback on.
Benjamin K. (Guest)
William M. schrieb:
> Where tha Dave at? I've got 3 outstanding patches I'd like to see
> committed, or at least get some feedback on.
Hey..

David is currently trying to get back on his feet in australia (he lived
in japan for the last
couple of month). He's aware of all patches and  reports on his trac and
is trying to
get a new ferret version out as soon as possible.
Right now he's improving the testcases for ferret, to hunt down some of
the segfault
bugs that a few people have reported. in the same time he's trying to
simplify the
code.
So i guess you need a be patient for a couple of weeks, hopefully dave's
back on the
mailinglist regulary then..

Ben