Forum: Rails Engines login_engine license?

unknown (Guest)
Hi!

I can't seem to find any licensing information for the login_engine
plugin.
I notice that the engines plugin is covered by the MIT license (and
includes a file called MIT-LICENSE), so I'm assuming that the
login_engine is, too...

Is that true?

Thanks!!

Haig
Nshbrown N. (Guest)
True it is!

> Haig
>
> --
> Haig Didizian
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Nathaniel Steven Henry Brown

Toll Free: 1-877-446-4647
Vancouver: 604-724-6624

http://inimit.com
Haig Didizian (Guest)
Glad to hear it... I'd be happy to submit a patch to include the license
file and the copyright at the top of the .rb files. Any interest?

If so, who does the copyright belong to?

Haig
James A. (Guest)
Technically, the copyright belongs to me (James A.), though the code
was heavily based on the original salted_hash_login_generator (by
Tobias L. I believe) and has benefitted from numerous patches from
the Rails community.

The next (and likely final, more about that later) version of the
login engine will include this information.

- James