Forum: Ruby on Rails i2 code

zerohalo (Guest)
on 2007-01-09 21:39
Does anyone know how to grab the code for i2? It's hosted at
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/tools/i2/trunk, but I don't know how
to grab all the files at once (probably some simple way I'm just not
aware of). Is there an svn repo of it somewhere?
Dan M. (Guest)
zerohalo wrote:
> Does anyone know how to grab the code for i2? It's hosted at
> http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/tools/i2/trunk, but I don't know how
> to grab all the files at once (probably some simple way I'm just not
> aware of). Is there an svn repo of it somewhere?

svn co http://dev.rubyonrails.org/svn/tools/i2/trunk/

Dan M.