Forum: Ruby RMagick: Round corner borders on images.

Douglas S. (Guest)
on 2007-01-08 12:19
 Hi there.

 I'm trying to create rounded corners on images. I looked at the script
at: http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/...
but was unable to get it to work. :o(

 Anyone done this before and have any tips?

Cheers.
Bonhôte André (Guest)
Hi Douglas

On 08.01.2007, at 11:20, Douglas S. wrote:

>  I'm trying to create rounded corners on images. I looked at the
> script
> at: http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/...
> but was unable to get it to work. :o(

I am very, very new to ruby, but I guess I know what went wrong on
your side. I bet you tried to save it as jpeg file. Try to do
something like

thumb.write('rounded.png')

Works fine here.

HTH & HAND

Andr
Douglas S. (Guest)
on 2007-01-09 12:23
Bonhôte André wrote:

>  I bet you tried to save it as jpeg file.

 Yup, I was! Thanks very much for that! :o)