Forum: Ruby Finding Shugo

Andre N. (Guest)
Hello

Does anyone know if Shugo M.'s email is still shugo at ruby-lang.org?
I tried to contact him because of some mod_ruby patches that I have
written, but didn't get any replies, and he doesn't seem to be on the
mod_ruby list either. The bug tracker at modruby.net is also not
working.

Thanks in advance
Andre
Jan S. (Guest)
On 1/7/07, Andre N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Does anyone know if Shugo M.'s email is still shugo at ruby-lang.org?
> I tried to contact him because of some mod_ruby patches that I have
> written, but didn't get any replies, and he doesn't seem to be on the
> mod_ruby list either. The bug tracker at modruby.net is also not
> working.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Andre

Hi,

Shugo M. has posted to ruby-core on 29.12.2006 from shugo at ruby -
lang dot org.

I have contacted him in august at modruby address with no success due
to a delivery loop (I have eruby rdoc patch).

From the mail archive he seems to be subscribed to riby-core and maybe
ruby-vit.

This info I gathered while reading these lists, so please take it as
such.