Forum: Ruby on Rails main features of Rails 2.0 ?

Raj S. (Guest)
Now that Rails1.2 will be released in a week or two, I can't help but
wonder what's in store in Rails2.0.

To me the Rails1.2 is all about REST. Of course they have added some
nify features all around (nil?, passing a has to find and much more).
But the main thrust was REST.

What's the main thrust in Rails 2.0?

- Neeraj
Michael W. (Guest)
Neeraj K. wrote:

> Now that Rails1.2 will be released in a week or two, I can't help but
> wonder what's in store in Rails2.0.
>
> To me the Rails1.2 is all about REST. Of course they have added some
> nify features all around (nil?, passing a has to find and much more).
> But the main thrust was REST.
>
> What's the main thrust in Rails 2.0?

David said on the Rails Core list that "the current fuzzy ideas will be
presented in some form at RailsConf 07".

--
Michael W.