Forum: GNU Radio Two outputs (sinks) from a single radio...Possible?

Mamoru Y. (Guest)
I have one very simple question.

I want to know how I can "tee" the GNUradio
flow graph.  I mean, for example, I want to hear
radio sound while recording the same data into a file.
I want to know where I can find such example.
Or, can I just switch them from time to time?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

----
Mamoru Y.  removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Eric B. (Guest)
On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 03:00:48AM +0900, Mamoru Y. wrote:
> Regards,
>
> ----
> Mamoru Y.  removed_email_address@domain.invalid

 src1 = gr.foo(...)
 dst1 = gr.bar(...)
 dst2 = gr.baz(...)

 fg.connect(src1, dst1)
 fg.connect(src1, dst2)

The output of any block can be connected to any number of inputs of
other blocks as long as the data type is correct.

Eric