Forum: GNU Radio args and patching

Dan H. (Guest)
Hey,

1) I want to add a switch for which USRP (the which_board argument) is
used in the example scripts. -w seems to be used by some scripts
(usrp_siggen.py for example); is -W open?

2) What's the proper procedure for submitting patches? I've seen people
email to the list...

Thanks,

Dan
Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, Jan 01, 2007 at 07:22:46AM -0800, Dan H. wrote:
> Hey,
>
> 1) I want to add a switch for which USRP (the which_board argument) is
> used in the example scripts. -w seems to be used by some scripts
> (usrp_siggen.py for example); is -W open?

-W would be fine.

> 2) What's the proper procedure for submitting patches? I've seen people
> email to the list...

Send the patch to removed_email_address@domain.invalid.  Note that you have to
be a
subscriber to post to the list.  Admittedly this is somewhat
inconvenient, but keeps me from wasting time dealing with all the
spam.

> Thanks,
> Dan

Eric