Forum: Ruby Fwd: Ruby 1.8.5-p2 Stable Version download bug-fix confusion

James G. (Guest)
The following is a complaint we received about the Ruby home page today.

Could some kind core maintainer please explain what's going on here?
I'm happy to fix our link on the site if it is broken, though it does
seem OK to me.

Thanks for any insight.

James Edward G. II

Begin forwarded message:
James G. (Guest)
On Dec 28, 2006, at 6:27 PM, James Edward G. II wrote:

> The following is a complaint we received about the Ruby home page
> today.
>
> Could some kind core maintainer please explain what's going on here?

My apologies to Ruby T..  I meant to send this to Ruby Core and
will resend.

James Edward G. II