Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: Functional tests, viewing the response

hans (Guest)
On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 05:32 -0700, Pat M. wrote:
> On 11/14/05, Pat M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > It's been nearly a month, but I just got around to looking back at
> > this.  Still getting the error.  Some people suggested it was because
> > of fixtures, but I'm just doing a post, so fixtures aren't involved.
> > I displayed the response, and it's just the basic login page, there
> > are no error messages at all.  Here's my code:

I had a similar problem with the Salted Hash login code, and it turned
out that one of the tests depends on working transactions in the
database. Since I was testing with MyISAM tables in MySQL, the test
failed. Changing the table to InnoDB solved the problem.

Kind regards,

Hans