Forum: Ruby on Rails RailsConf Ticket

Nshbrown N. (Guest)
I have a RailsConf ticket available and am looking to sell it, as I
won't be
able to make it out to Chicago as something has come up.

Please email me off-list at removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Nshbrown N. (Guest)
Does anyone know how to transfer the ticket? I assume I can simply give
the
person a printout of my receipt, which should suffice?
Bob A. (Guest)
> Does anyone know how to transfer the ticket? I assume I can simply give the
> person a printout of my receipt, which should suffice?

I believe you need to email Chad F..

Cheers,
Bob A.
--
AIM: sporkmonger
Jabber: removed_email_address@domain.invalid

> I have a RailsConf ticket available and am looking to sell it, as I won't
> be
> able to make it out to Chicago as something has come up.

Nathaniel,

It's been a few days, but I thought I'd check anyway -- did you get a
taker
for this?

Cheers,
/Nick