Forum: Ruby IRB and Eclipse

Reggie M. (Guest)
on 2006-06-12 21:21
How can I setup an Interactive Ruby (irb) console within Eclipse?
I know one already exist with RadRails, but I need one with plain old
Eclipse.

Thanks
Mat S. (Guest)
On Jun 12, 2006, at 1:21 PM, Reggie Mr wrote:
> How can I setup an Interactive Ruby (irb) console within Eclipse?
> I know one already exist with RadRails, but I need one with plain old
> Eclipse.
>
> Thanks

If it exists as a view in radrails, you could very easily just open
that view in a different perspective.
-Mat
Brian B. (Guest)
How does one get an IRB session going within RadRails?  I don't see it.

Brian
Reggie M. (Guest)
on 2006-06-13 08:12
Mat S. wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2006, at 1:21 PM, Reggie Mr wrote:
>> How can I setup an Interactive Ruby (irb) console within Eclipse?
>> I know one already exist with RadRails, but I need one with plain old
>> Eclipse.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> If it exists as a view in radrails, you could very easily just open
> that view in a different perspective.
> -Mat

I'm not using RadRails, I need one in regular Eclipse...how would I set
that up an external tool?

Thanks