Forum: Typo Typing "cvs " in title/body field causes "Precondition Faile

Dae San H. (Guest)
Hi.

When creating an article or a page in typo admin, if I type "cvs " in
title or body field, (note the trailing space) I get the following
error:

    Precondition Failed
    The precondition on the request for the URL /admin/content/
preview evaluated to false.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

regards,
daesan

Dae San H.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Adam C. Greenfield (Guest)
On Jun 11, 2006, at 1:39 PM, Dae San H. wrote:

> Hi.
>
> When creating an article or a page in typo admin, if I type "cvs " in
> title or body field, (note the trailing space) I get the following
> error:

Sounds like you are using mod_security and it doesn't like your request

--
Adam C. Greenfield
Chief Technology Officer