Forum: Ruby on Rails Tutorial on building Rails framework from scratch

Peter M. (Guest)

Does a tutorial exist about building a simple version of Rails from
scratch? I think this would be a great exercise to understand how
things work internally.

Thanks,
Peter
Carmen -. (Guest)
on 2006-06-11 00:40
Peter M. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does a tutorial exist about building a simple version of Rails from
> scratch? I think this would be a great exercise to understand how
> things work internally.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/camping/browser/t...
Carmen -. (Guest)
on 2006-06-11 00:44
> http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/camping/browser/t...

if thats too confusing, be sure to click on 'lib' and find the
unabridged version..