Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] My first public Rails site - poker training aids

Pat M. (Guest)
What's up everybody?  I finally released my site yesterday to the
public, the first Rails site I've done, and I'm excited as hell about
it.  I've done lots of intranet stuff for local companies, but this is
the first site that I run.  Just wanted to let you guys know about it.
 Please check it out and let me know what you think!  It's
www.pregopoker.com

Pat
Ezra Z. (Guest)
On Jun 10, 2006, at 11:51 AM, Pat M. wrote:

> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Hey Pat!

	Congratulations man! The site looks very very nice.

Cheers-
-Ezra
Pat M. (Guest)
On 6/10/06, Ezra Z. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > Pat
> Cheers-
> -Ezra

You should probably get a huge commission, cause I'm pretty sure that
you answered every prohibitive question I had :)
Pat L. (Guest)
Good morning,
Is it possible to access SAS from Ruby or RoR?
Ciao,
Pat