Forum: Radiant CMS [Ticket 29] When you collapse a branch in the admin page men

Daniel S. (Guest)
<<showBranch.txt>>
The attached is a new version of the showBranch function that should fix
this up.

Couldn't post it to the ticket - it redirected me to port 9007, which I
couldn't connect to.
Chris Corriveau (Guest)
The attachment didn't show anything in the file.
I did notice you got the code uploaded in the ticket.

I applied the code to the views/admin/page/index.rhtml file, but it
doesn't seem to fix the issue.

What am I missing in order for this to work?

Chris-

On Jun 9, 2006, at 4:00 AM, Daniel S. wrote:

> Radiant mailing list
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

  Chris Corriveau: CTO of Genevate - P.O. Box 1829, North Falmouth,
MA 02556
contact | removed_email_address@domain.invalid - 508.564.5676 ext. 202 | toll
free -
866.GENEVATE
Visit: CapePropertySearch.com has graphs and trends on over 6,500+
Cape Cod properties.
Daniel S. (Guest)
> What am I missing in order for this to work?
>
> Chris-

You were missing a more exacting ticket description :)

I originally interpreted "return" to mean when you re-expand the parent
node. I've posted a new diff that saves the status of the nodes in a
cookie and now maintains the expansion of nodes when you navigate away
from the sitemap.

Daniel.
Chris Corriveau (Guest)
This sounds more like it!
I will check out ticket 29.

Thanks,
Chris-

On Jun 12, 2006, at 9:37 PM, Daniel S. wrote:

> from the sitemap.
>
> Daniel.

Chris Corriveau: CTO of Genevate - P.O. Box 1829, North Falmouth, MA
02556
contact | removed_email_address@domain.invalid - 508.564.5676 ext. 202 | toll
free -
866.GENEVATE
John W. Long (Guest)
Daniel S. wrote:
> The attached is a new version of the showBranch function that should fix
> this up.

I've reviewed your patch and am very impressed. Your code is concise an
well written. I tweaked it a bit and attached my own patch.

I have the following requests:

* Make it remember the homepage's expanded status
* Add unit tests for PageController#index for the @expanded_rows assign

Excellent work so far. :-)

--
John L.