Forum: Ruby on Rails Textile editor

Surendra S. (Guest)
Hello,
  Is there any editor for textile?

Something which has buttons, and will auto insert textile code for
marking
user inputs. (If possible displays a preview also.)

Thanks.
--
Surendra S.
Read my blog at: http://cuttingtheredtape.blogspot.com/
| Great wits are sure to madness near allied,
| And thin partitions do their bounds divide.
|
|     (John Dryden, Absalom and Achitophel, 1681)
`----
Nicolas C. (Guest)
Le vendredi 09 juin 2006 09:27, Surendra S. a écrit :
> Hello,
>   Is there any editor for textile?
>
> Something which has buttons, and will auto insert textile code for marking
> user inputs. (If possible displays a preview also.)

So there isn't any textile editor out there ?
Beate P. (Guest)
I just searched a bit in the textpattern forum (as textpattern uses
textile...)

the one I found was http://www.hakjoon.com/text-tags/

But there are a lot more ideas, you can have a look over there.

Beate