Forum: Ruby on Rails "illegal access mode w" Error when uploading files

Ror D. (Guest)
on 2006-06-09 10:14
Hi
I am trying the sample code in Rails Recipes book; when I try to upload
a picture I get this message; any ideas?

thanks
Alex W. (Guest)
on 2006-06-09 19:30
ror directory wrote:
> Hi
> I am trying the sample code in Rails Recipes book; when I try to upload
> a picture I get this message; any ideas?
>
> thanks

The location you are writing the file to might not be giving you write
permissions.