Subject: Re: [typo] reapplying a migration?
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 01:33:16 -0500
From: Hal F. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
To: Scott L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Scott L. wrote:
> You can do 'rake migrate VERSION=30' to roll back to version 30.

OK... I rolled back to 042 and reapplied the later ones.

But when I hit /admin, the log tells me that typo.triggers
doesn't exist.

True dat.

It's mentioned in the schema, but not in any of the migrations.

I once tried to run the schema again, but it was choking on
things that already existed.

What's the way out?

Hal