Forum: Ruby on Rails Organising singapore.rb

Douglas T. (Guest)
I'm toying with the idea of organising a Ruby U. Group for Singapore,
hence, singapore.rb. I just want to find out who would be interested in
participating in this. Also, I would really appreciate pointers on
organising something like this.
Mohit S. (Guest)
Douglas T. wrote:

Hi Douglas,