Forum: Ruby on Rails Action Controller Error - unitialized constant

Matt Pazaryna (Guest)
I've been using Locomotive on a Mac mini for months creating ROR apps.
Everything was working fine until Wednesday.  For any new scaffold code
that I
generate I'm getting a message stating "Unititialized Constant" for the
name of
the scaffold code that I just generated.

The stack trace ends with the lines:

This error occured while loading the following files:
   car.rb

I've posted to the locomotive users group and thought I might try my
luck
over here.

Matt
Craig W. (Guest)
On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 15:17 +0000, Matt Pazaryna wrote:
> I've posted to the locomotive users group and thought I might try my luck
> over here.
----
just a guess...the Unitialized Constant is the name of the Model...thus
you either haven't created the model or the pluralization is wrong

Craig