Forum: Ruby on Rails weblog.rubyonrails.com - needs upgrade ?

Pratik N. (Guest)
Last 2 articles have 500+ comments.

Also, whenever I comment, it never appears immediately.

It terribly needs an upgrade.

-Pratik
Joe (Guest)
on 2006-06-08 10:33
Pratik Naik wrote:
> Last 2 articles have 500+ comments.
>
> Also, whenever I comment, it never appears immediately.
>
> It terribly needs an upgrade.
>
> -Pratik

They need to upgrade it so retards like "Jon" get emailed a copy of each
of their comments.

Joe
Pratik N. (Guest)
World is full of "Jon" and they're not worth the bandwidth.

That's why we have catchpa :)
Joe (Guest)
on 2006-06-08 10:41
Pratik Naik wrote:
> World is full of "Jon" and they're not worth the bandwidth.
>
> That's why we have catchpa :)

I HATE captcha!

Joe
Pratik N. (Guest)
Probably, you'd like this smart catchpa ;)

It expects that your users went to kindergarten though..

http://www-03.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/In...