Forum: Ferret Acts_as_ferret - phrase query

Ben L. (Guest)
on 2006-06-08 01:13
Sorry if this is another basic question, I was wondering if anyone could
point me to an example (or provide) one of using acts_as_ferret with a
more complicated query?  My understanding is that by default, if I pass
a string to find_by_contents, it's an AND'd keyword query.  In
particular, I'm interested in phrase queries.

Thanks,
Ben
Ben L. (Guest)
on 2006-06-08 01:32
Nevermind... didn't get that they were just getting passed to the
QueryParser.

Ben