Forum: Ruby on Rails development.log is blank

Seid A. (Guest)
on 2006-06-07 22:50
I am having problems login in my ruby application. in my attempt to
debug the problem i went to development.log and noticed the file is
getting filled with blank space. Does anybody got a clue why?
Richard W. (Guest)
On Wednesday, June 07, 2006, at 8:50 PM, seid adem wrote:
>I am having problems login in my ruby application. in my attempt to
>debug the problem i went to development.log and noticed the file is
>getting filled with blank space. Does anybody got a clue why?
>
>--

I'm not sure about the blank space, but make sure the write permissions
are ok on the file.