Forum: Ruby on Rails fedex tracking

Dave C. (Guest)
on 2006-06-07 19:15
I've been using the Business::FedEx::DirectConnect perl module to
track and ship packages via FedEx for awhile now.

I'm wanting to convert some of this functionality over to ROR, mostly
just the package tracking part.

Has anyone successfully tracked a package using the Shipping API out on
RubyForge?
It seems like the functionality is there since it's just another FedEx
transaction type, there just doesn't appear to be a defined method for
package tracking...

Or

Is there something else that I haven't found that allows you to track
packages via Fedex in Ruby?

Just wanted to check before I try to get this working.

Thanks!
Joe Van D. (Guest)
On 6/7/06, David C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> package tracking...
>
> Or
>
> Is there something else that I haven't found that allows you to track
> packages via Fedex in Ruby?
>
> Just wanted to check before I try to get this working.
>
> Thanks!

Anyone got any info on this?

Joe
Jón B. (Guest)
Does this help you?
http://shipping.rubyforge.org/

On 7/23/06, Joe Van D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > transaction type, there just doesn't appear to be a defined method for
>
> Anyone got any info on this?
>
> Joe

Jón B. (Guest)
Whoops... Didn't read the post well enough. Sorry.