Forum: Ruby on Rails Site5 Hosting: Defautl Root Directory for site

Nathan P. Verni (Guest)
Just signed up for hosting with Site5.  So far the service has been
great, but one question I had couldn't be answered by the tech support.
I need to change the default root directory of my site from public_html
to a rails directory (i.e. foo/app/public).  The tech support suggested
mod_rewrite.  Any other suggestions on ways to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Nathan
Abdur-rahman A. (Guest)
Nathan,

You could try to remove public_html and make a symlink to your rails
dir's public directory.

Greets,

Abdul

Nathan P. Verni wrote: