Forum: Ruby on Rails OT: MySQL Workbench

Gustavo Beathyate (Guest)
Hi List,

Has anyone tried MySQL Workbench on Mac OS X? I am using a MacBook
Pro with 10.4.6. It looks like a pretty interesting tool to design
the rails backend but I can't even name a table before it crashes.

Thanks,

Gustavo
Fredrik (Guest)
on 2006-06-07 17:31
I'm having similar problems. Have not went as far as you. When I try to
import a database, it just hangs forever.
On virtual PC with windows XP, it simply crashes on startup.

Thanks,
Fredrik
Gustavo Beathyate wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Has anyone tried MySQL Workbench on Mac OS X? I am using a MacBook
> Pro with 10.4.6. It looks like a pretty interesting tool to design
> the rails backend but I can't even name a table before it crashes.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gustavo
Pete (Guest)
right know it's a waste of time to use it...

maybe in half a year or so ...