Forum: Ruby on Rails railstidy

Dorian M. (Guest)
Hi there,
anyone had any trouble with railstidy?
I'm using it on 1.1.2 just to tidy my output and I get a server error
everytime, but the only log message I get is:
FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server
"/var/rails/dev/public/dispatch.fcgi"

I have:

  after_filter :tidy
  def tidy
    RailsTidy.filter(response)
  end

...in my application.rb and I can get an error response out of it if I
put some trash instead of 'response'

could it be a timeout issue?
I have absolutely no idea...

thanks

dorian

--
I do things for love or money
Greg D. (Guest)
>     RailsTidy.filter(response)
>   end
>
> ...in my application.rb and I can get an error response out of it if I put
> some trash instead of 'response'
>
> could it be a timeout issue?
> I have absolutely no idea...

Did you set the path to your libtidy ?  Mine is:

Tidy.path = '/usr/lib/tidylib.so'

Do you actually have libtidy installed on your system?