Forum: Ruby on Rails WEBrick wouldnt start....

Bao L. (Guest)
on 2006-06-07 10:18
hi guys, just did a search and cant find anything helpful..

suddenly my WEBrick cant start.... omg.... dunno wat's wrong with it

that's wat i typed :

......$ruby script/server
=> Booting WEBrick...
......$

that's all... i dont even know wat's wrong and when i did a ps -F -C
ruby, i also couldnt find anything.....

did i jsut corrupt the file or wat???

thanks for your help in advance!
Jeremy (Guest)
on 2006-06-07 10:24
try to "ps ax | grep ruby" ....
Bao L. (Guest)
on 2006-06-07 10:47
Jeremy wrote:
> try to "ps ax | grep ruby" ....

oh tryied that... and i saw one file runing .. the dispatch.fcgi...

is tat the problem??
Calle D. (Guest)

> suddenly my WEBrick cant start.... omg.... dunno wat's wrong with it

Well, what did you do to it before it broke?
--
		     Calle D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
		 http://www.livejournal.com/users/cdybedahl/
Calle D. wrote:

>> suddenly my WEBrick cant start.... omg.... dunno wat's wrong with it
>
> Well, what did you do to it before it broke?
> --
> 		     Calle D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
> 		 http://www.livejournal.com/users/cdybedahl/
>        "Facts are for people with weak opinions." -- Lars Willf�r, I]M

yeah... dunno why it can work again....cos i am working with a few ppl
and we are all connected via ssh... think maybe the server is down
that's why i cant load WEBrick.....

thanks for all your help! Calle Dybedah and  Jeremy ! :D