DLL load path

Hi all.

The strange question: I need modify path, where .dll’s would be looked
for
(from ruby script).

For ex.

require ‘raspell’ #bang! 'aspell.dll could’nt be found

I need something like

setenv(‘PATH’, getenv(‘PATH’) + ‘’)

but also I want PATH system variable not be changed after my script is
stopped…

I think question is dumb, but really don’t know, where to look for
answer.
And again, sorry for my poor English.

Thanks.

Victor.

On Jun 6, 2006, at 7:50 PM, Victor S. wrote:

I need something like
Thanks.

Victor.

$LOAD_PATH <<
require ‘raspell’

Victor S. wrote:

I need something like

setenv(‘PATH’, getenv(‘PATH’) + ‘’)

ENV[‘PATH’] += “;C:\my\custom\folder”

but also I want PATH system variable not be changed after my script is
stopped…

Don’t worry about it, Ruby will clean up after itself.

Cheers,
Dave